Thursday 14 May 2009

Zündapp KS750 with Sidecar by Yukio Honma

_
Work has been exceptionally busy in the past month, leaving very little time for modelling let alone updating this blog with new content. Fortunately, Yukio Honma was very kind enough to share some pictures of his recent project; a nicely executed 1/35 scale vignette of two figures which he sculpted to go along with the Zündapp KS750 with Sidecar from Lion Roar. Now, for those who find Yukio's name familiar, it is because he has done a couple of commercial work for Pegaso, Miniature Park and more recently Alpine Miniatures.
Do enjoy a snippet of his latest creation and I'll be back soon with more updates from my workbench.


Finally, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to those who have taken the time to write to me asking for colour recipes, tips, advice and critiques. I've read your emails and I'm trying my best to reply them as soon as possible. Thank you all again for your patience and kind support.

cheers,

Calvin



1 comment:

Frank_zorra_Slaughtercry said...

Simply, awesome, it's so inspiring finding someone in the world with this talent, I also like to model, miniatures, actually I found this blog because i was looking for some pictures of that machinegunner, I bought it yesterday and i was looking to see it finished, I never tought i would find a blog like this, Saludos desde México!

l,,l,